Comments & Compliments Policy and Procedure
Jade Solutions (UK) is a professional and educational organisation that works with and provides support for a variety of customers these include: Learners, other trainers and training providers, industry, local authorities, national and international organisations.
Our main objective is to deliver high quality tutor training programmes working hard to ensure the training provided improves the performance of both organisations and individuals through the achievement of recognised qualifications and bespoke training.
As part of our commitment to achieving this objective, all Jade Solutions (UK) staff or associated individuals and companies of Jade Solutions (UK), are committed to ensuring that customers are provided with the best possible information, services and products that are available.
In order to fulfil the full scope of its organisational role, Jade Solutions (UK) will:
- Continually seek to act as a focus for the practical development of all learners
- Continually strive to provide quality educational standards for all learners
- Continually strive to create cost-effective and accessible ways to supply up-to-date information and education to all learners
- Continually strive to provide the best possible service and improve accessibility
- Monitor performance through regular surveys, feedback forms with an up to date clear complaints procedure.
Jade Solutions (UK) or associated individuals and companies of Jade Solutions (UK) are dedicated to meeting all customer expectations and to monitoring and evaluating performance against current standards.
2. Users’ views
One of the best ways we can continue to improve our service is by listening, and responding, to your views. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have on how we can improve. Equally, we would like you to tell us when we get it right, so that we can maintain our good practices. Please send any comments to our Head Office in West Yorkshire.
However, it is recognised that there may be occasions when service levels do not meet expectations and complaints may subsequently be made against Jade Solutions (UK) or associated individuals and companies of Jade Solutions (UK), by:
- A trainer/associated/subcontracted company
- A learner/candidate
- A third party
In these instances, all complaints must be submitted in writing under confidential cover and addressed to: Centre Manager, Jade Solutions (UK), 43A Flash Lane, Mirfield, West Yorkshire, WF14 0PJ.
All complainants must ensure they provide a clear explanation of the basis of the complaint and clarification of the relationship, if any, between the complainant and the party concerned.
2. Jade Solutions (UK) procedures for addressing complaints:
What should I include in my complaint? You should include:
- Your name (and company name if appropriate), and address;
- The name and date of the course you attended;
- Copies of any relevant correspondence about the complaint;
- The name of the person who you wrote or spoke to, and when, to help us find the papers and/or phone logs;
- Details about what has gone wrong or has not been handled properly; and
- An explanation of how you would like us to resolve your complaint.
What will happen next?
We will respond in writing to your complaint, within 10 working days of receiving it. If this is not possible, we will, within 5 working days, send you an acknowledgement explaining why we cannot provide you with an immediate response, including details of when you can expect a full reply.
We recognise that each complaint is different and that we will need to deal with each one in the most appropriate way. Therefore, our target is to address 90% of all complaints within 10 working days. We will reply to the remaining 10% within 20 working days. All complaints are logged in a database and then tracked to completion.
What can I expect?
We aim to provide a high standard of service but, unfortunately, there may be times when we make a mistake. If this happens you are entitled to expect any one, or a combination, of the following:
- An apology;
- An explanation;
- An assurance that the same mistake will not happen again;
- Details of the action we have taken to put things right.
You may also be entitled to financial compensation and/or alternative training courses/services. Compensation will depend on the nature of the mistake, the circumstances in which the mistake was made, and any actual loss you have suffered or costs incurred as a direct consequence of the mistake. Each claim is considered on its merits.
You may challenge our decision by writing directly to the Directors, Jade Solutions (UK) 43A Flash Lane, Mirfield, West Yorkshire, WF14 0PJ.
We will at all times strive to protect the anonymity of the complainant.
Should the complaint relate to the accreditation of Jade Solutions (UK) awarding body status complainants will be directed to write to the relevant awarding body directly. Jade Solutions (UK) shall, at all times, abide by and accept any ruling by the awarding body.