All of our courses can be adapted and delivered on an in-house basis, using either your own premises or a suitable local venue. We normally require a minimum of 6 learners per course. The in-house courses will be costed according to your requirements and location so a discussion with us is needed. Let us help you to help your organisation by calling or emailing us today.
Here’s what one of our clients have said:
As one of the top ten nursery providers in the UK, Treetops Nurseries Ltd wanted to ensure our trainers had the appropriate level of skills and knowledge to deliver training to our staff team. In order to do this we felt the PTLLS course was best suited to our needs as it offered a fully accredited and formal approach to teaching. We identified Jade Solutions (UK) as our preferred supplier as not only do they come highly recommended within the training sector the service we received even at the enquiry stage was both professional and informative. Jade were able to offer the flexibility we needed to deliver in house PTLLS training. The training delivered by Jade Solutions (UK) was excellent and addressed a wide range of learners with differing abilities and prior knowledge. Our tutor both motivated and empowered our team to succeed and his professionalism throughout the whole course was truly impressive. By completing the PTLLS course with Jade Solutions (UK) it has given our trainers the skills and qualifications so that as an organisation we can continually improve our training opportunities to all staff throughout the business. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jade Solutions (UK) to any organisation looking for similar solutions for their workforce - an honestly great service from start to finish.
Here are some examples of the course and qualifications we can offer on an in-house basis:
- AET, CET, DET qualifications
- TAQA – Assessor and Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) qualifications
- Bespoke Colleague to Team Leader – the transition between being one of the team to leading the team
- Bespoke Customer Service skills – dealing with customers in a variety of situations including those who complain in person and by telephone
- Delivering Presentations – not a trainer but need to deliver presentations to a variety of audiences? Learn the best ways to do this and improve your confidence
- Coaching Skills
- Dealing with conflict and delegation in your team
- Managing behaviours in the classroom or workplace
- Managing change through effective persuasion and influencing skills
IN HOUSE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS - HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our course delivery team are highly experienced and well qualified. They have all held / hold senior positions in industry, business and the lifelong learning sector, ensuring delivery of high quality learning and development.
We will discuss with you what it is you are looking for and how best we can accommodate and deliver the right programme for your people. Already know what you want or not really sure – either way we can help you.